I'm currently pursuing an M.S. in Computer Science at Cornell University. My interests lie in databases and compilers.
My recent work/projects include:
- Interning on Google Network Infrastructure working on adding indexing to a graph processor used for modeling Google's datacenter network.
- Interning at Google for two summers working on initial load/memory optimizations and developer infrastructure for Google Apps (Gmail, Chat).
- Improving multi-threaded runtime performance of SkinnerDB (database that applies reinforcement learning for query optimization).
- Building an optimizing end-to-end compiler for an object oriented language that targets x86-64.
- Building an optimizing OCaml to JS transpiler.
- Interning at Datrium, optimizing performance of their web charting library.